Welcome! These are my unfiltered thoughts. I hope to provide some insight and help with your digital marketing. Feel free to follow me on your favorite social network to see more tips like these.
I can't say it loud enough!
Start a podcast!
Even if you don't have very many listeners, a podcast is an incredibly powerful tool.
1. It will open doors to conversations and connections.
2. It will give you a never-ending stream of content that you can repurpose as:
- Blog posts
- Social media posts (ahem, 👇🏻 comes from my podcast)
3. It's an incredible learning opportunity. I've learned so much from my guests.
4. It's an incredible way for potential customers to get to know, like, and trust you.
I'll say it again! Start a podcast!
If you're interested, I'd be happy to jump on a FREE call to chat about your podcast idea.
#jmhmedia #jacobsthoughts #marketing #podcasting #relationships #networking #contentcreation
🙏 Please, please, please!
🚫 Stop sending a sales pitch right after connecting.
I understand that social media networks are great sales tools, but it’s not the right way to do it.
🌱 Cultivate relationships.
💬 Engage with content.
💡 Provide Value.
THEN talk about your services.
👇🏻 Tell me about the worst LinkedIn sales pitch you’ve received.
#linkedintips #sales #relationships #engagment #valueselling #contentmarketing
How do you feel about the new google icons?
I get what they're going for:
- Brand consistency
- 1 design language
- Bright and colorful
That said, I feel that they made some major mistakes.
- It's really hard to differentiate their different products.
- The icons seem void of personality
- In some instances, they simply don't make sense. For example, the new Docs icon just looks like a poorly designed rectangle... not a document.
What are your thoughts? Do you like them?
#design #jacobsthoughts #usability
We just crossed the threshold! There are now over 800,000 podcasts. Wow!
A few more statistics:
- More than 27.6 million episodes available (this counts only what's in the feeds, not what has ever been released)
- More than 95,000 podcasts have been added in the last 90 days
- More than 24,000 podcasts have been removed in the last 90 days
- Most podcasts with 9 or fewer episodes haven't published in the last 90 days, whereas the majority with 10 or more have.
Data courtesy of the My Podcast Reviews service, by Daniel J. Lewis.