Welcome! These are my unfiltered thoughts. I hope to provide some insight and help with your digital marketing. Feel free to follow me on your favorite social network to see more tips like these.
I can't say it loud enough!
Start a podcast!
Even if you don't have very many listeners, a podcast is an incredibly powerful tool.
1. It will open doors to conversations and connections.
2. It will give you a never-ending stream of content that you can repurpose as:
- Blog posts
- Social media posts (ahem, 👇🏻 comes from my podcast)
3. It's an incredible learning opportunity. I've learned so much from my guests.
4. It's an incredible way for potential customers to get to know, like, and trust you.
I'll say it again! Start a podcast!
If you're interested, I'd be happy to jump on a FREE call to chat about your podcast idea.
#jmhmedia #jacobsthoughts #marketing #podcasting #relationships #networking #contentcreation
Can you ever take a break in business?
When you're a business owner, it's easy to get overwhelmed and have your business take over your life... but wait, didn't you get into business to be free? I know I did.
If you want to have freedom AND a business:
- CREATE SYSTEMS.
By creating systems, you allow yourself to be more productive and get more done quicker. You also make it possible to get help and outsource tasks when needed.
Hope you all get a quick break this weekend. Take care!
🤔 Why is content so valuable? 🧐
Let me tell you! 👇🏻
People want to do business with other people. NOT with some corporate entity. Even large corporations often have personalities attached to them. Think Elon Musk and Tesla or John Legere and T-Mobile.
We want to do business with people we KNOW, LIKE, and TRUST.
Content is the way people get to know, like, and trust your business.
Create value, and people will provide value back to you.
If you need help with this, don't hesitate to let me know.
#content #contentmarketing #digitalmarketing #podcast #blog #socialmedia #value #branding
We just crossed the threshold! There are now over 800,000 podcasts. Wow!
A few more statistics:
- More than 27.6 million episodes available (this counts only what's in the feeds, not what has ever been released)
- More than 95,000 podcasts have been added in the last 90 days
- More than 24,000 podcasts have been removed in the last 90 days
- Most podcasts with 9 or fewer episodes haven't published in the last 90 days, whereas the majority with 10 or more have.
Data courtesy of the My Podcast Reviews service, by Daniel J. Lewis.