Welcome! These are my unfiltered thoughts. I hope to provide some insight and help with your digital marketing. Feel free to follow me on your favorite social network to see more tips like these.
🤔 What's a relationship worth?
As much as you put into it.
I'm a science guy, and I love the visual of potential vs. kinetic energy. Every relationship that we have, every person in our network has an enormous potential to benefit us. That said, we have to work to convert the potential energy to kinetic energy.
Your network can be your net-worth. If you put in the work :)
🖥 Need some website tips? 👍🏻
We just launched a new website for the Self Improvement Daily Podcast.
I was honored when Brian Ford came to me looking to improve the website for his podcast. I've been a long time listener, an I was excited to help with the rebrand and new website launch.
Here are some tips based on the decisions we made:
- Create an attractive catchy header.
- Include a picture of yourself. It provides a human element to the site.
- Break up large sections of text when possible.
- Include social proof on the site.
- Make sure that you have a page featuring each piece of content for SEO purposes.
Let me know what you think of the site. If you have any feedback or ways we could make it even better, don't hesitate to let Brian or myself know.
#branddesign #websitedesign #contentmarketing #jmhmedia #podcastwebsite
✏️ Is your copy working for you? 📄
🚨 This podcast episode will help! 🎙 (Link in the comments)
Words are powerful. Whether talking on a podcast or youtube video or writing copy for a website or social media post, your words give your ideal clients an opportunity to get to know you better. They also attract more of your ideal clients.
On this episode of #TrustCast, I talk with Abby J. Wilson, the master business copywriter, web designer, and developer.
Here are some highlights from our conversation:
- Businesses aren’t investing in copywriting.
- If your copy could be on a competitor’s website, it isn’t good. It should uniquely apply to your business.
- Talk to your customers! Conduct interviews or send out surveys. Use your customer’s words in your copy. Talk like they talk.
- “Copy is not written. Copy is assembled.”
Thanks for being on the podcast Abby! It was a great conversation, and I learned a lot.
#copywriting #copywritingtips #webdesigner #webdeveloper #marketing #podcast #trust #branding
The greatest accomplishment, the thing I’m most proud of:
❌ It isn't my work
❌ or the money I've made
❌ It isn’t my degree
❌ It’s not likes, comments or followers. Nope...
Instead it's this right here: my beautiful family. I’m so happy I’ll be with them for eternity.
This is my WHY. This is the reason I do everything I do.
What’s your why?
#mywhy #jacobsthoughts #family #faithandwork