Welcome! These are my unfiltered thoughts. I hope to provide some insight and help with your digital marketing. Feel free to follow me on your favorite social network to see more tips like these.
📈 The RIGHT Way To Sell 💰
Salespeople get a bad rap.
They're pushy, overly persistent, and don't listen.
Unfortunately, I believe that it's because they've been taught wrong.
Good salespeople are good marketers.
They find customer pain points.
Then they create solutions to those pain points.
When you provide value, the selling part is easy!
#sales #marketing #valueselling #jmhmedia #jacobsthoughts
You can choose to act... or be acted upon.
As a human, you have complete control and agency over your life. You can make decisions that impact the world around you. You can change the world.
You can let the world around you decide what you do. You can let society, social networks, algorithms, or addictions dictate your actions and thereby your life.
It's your life. Take action. Be an agent for change.
#jacobsthoughts #makeanimpact #agency #choices
Unfortunately, it is incredibly easy to come up with excuses :(. Many of us make incredible goals but have a hard time following through. On the most recent episode of the SuccessQuest podcast, we had an inspiring conversation about achieving goals and how to stop making excuses. Here are some of the highlights.
- If something is truly important to you, you wouldn’t make excuses. Find your why! Make goals that really matter.
- Sometimes our brains get used to doing things a certain way. Bad habits are hard to change. Be patient with yourself.
- Create more friction for the things you don’t want to do.
- Decrease friction for the things you want to do.
- Make a commitment.
- Find someone who will do it with you and keep you accountable.
- Start where you are! Make small steps toward improvement.
- No more excuses!
What are some of your goals? What tips do you have for achieving goals?
Some interesting insights into Gen Z and Millennial Podcast listeners.
Whistle (link in comments) conducted a research study among Gen Z and Millennials in Fall 2020 to decode their relationships to podcasts.
Podcast listening is an active, engaged, and leaned-in experience. And, because this generation is actively listening, they are attuned and ready to receive a brand message.
1) Listeners tend to be affluent, male sports fans
2) Podcasts are replacing TV as a way to enhance other activities
3) People prefer to learn with podcasts over books
4) Hosts need to be funny and relatable
5) Gen Z prefers shorter duration, unscripted, and off-the-cuff formats
Now is the time! Podcasts provide a uniquely personal way to build brand loyalty and trust with your target audience.
If you have any questions about podcasting I'd be happy to jump on a call and chat.
#podcast #jacobsthoughts #brandloyalty #trust #genz #millennials