Welcome! These are my unfiltered thoughts. I hope to provide some insight and help with your digital marketing. Feel free to follow me on your favorite social network to see more tips like these.
🙏 Please, please, please!
🚫 Stop sending a sales pitch right after connecting.
I understand that social media networks are great sales tools, but it’s not the right way to do it.
🌱 Cultivate relationships.
💬 Engage with content.
💡 Provide Value.
THEN talk about your services.
👇🏻 Tell me about the worst LinkedIn sales pitch you’ve received.
#linkedintips #sales #relationships #engagment #valueselling #contentmarketing
I just got off a call that reminded me of why I love LinkedIn so much!
I just talked to someone that:
- Is working on something amazing!
- Has so much passion
- Is going to be incredibly successful.
... and I’ve never met them before. LinkedIn connected us.
Thanks LinkedIn for connecting me with amazing people.
That 👆🏻is the power of a network!
#linkedin #connections #powerofanetwork
Can you ever take a break in business?
When you're a business owner, it's easy to get overwhelmed and have your business take over your life... but wait, didn't you get into business to be free? I know I did.
If you want to have freedom AND a business:
- CREATE SYSTEMS.
By creating systems, you allow yourself to be more productive and get more done quicker. You also make it possible to get help and outsource tasks when needed.
Hope you all get a quick break this weekend. Take care!
Spent the last few days at Glacier National Park in Montana. What did I Learn?
- God is majestic and all powerful. I was filled with awe seeing some of his large creations up close.
- Beauty takes a long time to build. The mountains of Glacier National Park began forming 170 million years... if God can be this patient with his creations, maybe I can be a little more patient with the businesses I’m building.
- Connecting with nature brings clarity. As we enjoyed the beautiful landscapes, I disconnected from a lot of life’s stresses. It was really nice, and I’m coming back with more clarity and direction.
What did you do/learn this weekend?
#jacobsthoughts #weekend #nature faithandwork