Welcome! These are my unfiltered thoughts. I hope to provide some insight and help with your digital marketing. Feel free to follow me on your favorite social network to see more tips like these.
Last week, I committed to posting something faith promoting each Sunday. Today's topic is service.
In business and leadership, I believe that service is one of the most important things you can do. If a business serves their customers, clients, and employees, they'll be successful. If leader serves the people they lead, they'll be an effective leader.
In Matthew 23:11, Christ teaches: "he that is greatest among you shall be your servant." In this simple teaching, he taught the importance of humility and service. He didn't just say that though. He lived it. He, as the literal son of God, spent his entire life in the service of others.
#faithandbusiness #service #leadership #jacobsthoughts
I can't say it loud enough!
Start a podcast!
Even if you don't have very many listeners, a podcast is an incredibly powerful tool.
1. It will open doors to conversations and connections.
2. It will give you a never-ending stream of content that you can repurpose as:
- Blog posts
- Social media posts (ahem, 👇🏻 comes from my podcast)
3. It's an incredible learning opportunity. I've learned so much from my guests.
4. It's an incredible way for potential customers to get to know, like, and trust you.
I'll say it again! Start a podcast!
If you're interested, I'd be happy to jump on a FREE call to chat about your podcast idea.
#jmhmedia #jacobsthoughts #marketing #podcasting #relationships #networking #contentcreation
Some interesting insights into Gen Z and Millennial Podcast listeners.
Whistle (link in comments) conducted a research study among Gen Z and Millennials in Fall 2020 to decode their relationships to podcasts.
Podcast listening is an active, engaged, and leaned-in experience. And, because this generation is actively listening, they are attuned and ready to receive a brand message.
1) Listeners tend to be affluent, male sports fans
2) Podcasts are replacing TV as a way to enhance other activities
3) People prefer to learn with podcasts over books
4) Hosts need to be funny and relatable
5) Gen Z prefers shorter duration, unscripted, and off-the-cuff formats
Now is the time! Podcasts provide a uniquely personal way to build brand loyalty and trust with your target audience.
If you have any questions about podcasting I'd be happy to jump on a call and chat.
#podcast #jacobsthoughts #brandloyalty #trust #genz #millennials
😱 Are you afraid to grow? 📈
Sometimes I am. The past month has been insane! I have about 10 web design projects that I'm working on, and it just keeps getting busier and busier.
While this is a good problem to have, it can be stressful... I'm at the point where I've decided to do 2 things:
1. I'm going to start charging more. This way I can take on less, higher-profile clients.
2. I'm going to start bringing in people to help grow and scale my business.
That's scary though!
Up to this point, my business has been all me. I'm a freelancer. If I fail, it's just me.
If I succeed, it's just me.
Bringing people in creates opportunities for growth, but also more pressure. Now, I'll be responsible for others.
Anyway, wish me luck! :)
#growth #marketing #webdesign #smallbusiness