Welcome! These are my unfiltered thoughts. I hope to provide some insight and help with your digital marketing. Feel free to follow me on your favorite social network to see more tips like these.
🤝 Relationships: the key to business growth 📈
💰 Do you want to make more sales?
⬆️ Do you want your business to grow?
🔥 Do you want to build a powerful brand?
Well of course you do! That's likely why you're on a platform like LinkedIn. Let me make it simple for you. Build REAL relationships and the growth will come.
🚫 Don't just connect with people -
🚫 Don't spam inboxes -
✅ Have real conversations
🚫 Don't be pushy -
✅ Find pain points and provide solutions
You'll learn that real connections and real relationships lead to sells... and those sells will lead to testimonials, referrals, and more sells.
You got this!
#sales #valueselling #marketing #jacobsthoughts
🤔 Not sure what content to create?
Follow this simple formula:
1. Who is your perfect customer?
2. What questions and problems do they have?
- Don't just guess on this step. Go ASK your customer.
- Some tools: Google Trends, Quora, Facebook groups...
3. Find solutions to their problems.
4. CREATE content that answers their questions and solve their problems.
If you do this, you'll become a thought leader in your industry. You'll build trust and loyalty to your brand.
You got this!
#contentmarketing #targetaudience #jacobsthoughts #value #problemsolving
Does this annoy anyone else?
Or how about the classic: "let's grow our network. Like and comment on this post if you're open to connections..." 🤢
In my opinion, this is a sure-fire way to get engagement, but is it even effective?
By using tactics like this you aren't providing any real value.
You aren't targeting your audience and creating brand affinity.
You're simply getting likes and post views.
What's this worth?
I don't know, maybe I'm just grouchy today...
What do you think?
#jacobsthoughts #jmhmedia #engagement #linkedin
🖥 Need some website tips? 👍🏻
We just launched a new website for the Self Improvement Daily Podcast.
I was honored when Brian Ford came to me looking to improve the website for his podcast. I've been a long time listener, an I was excited to help with the rebrand and new website launch.
Here are some tips based on the decisions we made:
- Create an attractive catchy header.
- Include a picture of yourself. It provides a human element to the site.
- Break up large sections of text when possible.
- Include social proof on the site.
- Make sure that you have a page featuring each piece of content for SEO purposes.
Let me know what you think of the site. If you have any feedback or ways we could make it even better, don't hesitate to let Brian or myself know.
#branddesign #websitedesign #contentmarketing #jmhmedia #podcastwebsite