Welcome! These are my unfiltered thoughts. I hope to provide some insight and help with your digital marketing. Feel free to follow me on your favorite social network to see more tips like these.
Unfortunately, it is incredibly easy to come up with excuses :(. Many of us make incredible goals but have a hard time following through. On the most recent episode of the SuccessQuest podcast, we had an inspiring conversation about achieving goals and how to stop making excuses. Here are some of the highlights.
- If something is truly important to you, you wouldn’t make excuses. Find your why! Make goals that really matter.
- Sometimes our brains get used to doing things a certain way. Bad habits are hard to change. Be patient with yourself.
- Create more friction for the things you don’t want to do.
- Decrease friction for the things you want to do.
- Make a commitment.
- Find someone who will do it with you and keep you accountable.
- Start where you are! Make small steps toward improvement.
- No more excuses!
What are some of your goals? What tips do you have for achieving goals?
Building a business is a long term investment.
It takes time.
Invest now and reap the rewards later.
#business #time #investment
The 🔑 to building a powerful brand...
🌟 Be yourself! Authenticity!
🤝 People want to do business with other people that they KNOW, LIKE, and TRUST.
🎨 The best way to get people to know like and trust you is to create authentic content.
⁉️ But what if people don't like me? Simple. Then they aren't the type of people you want to do business with.
🙌 Your ideal customer is the person that aligns with your values and who you are.
BE YOURSELF. This will attract the right customers 😎
Have a great weekend everyone! ✌️
#branding #authenticity #jmhmedia
🥅 I've made it a goal to be more engaged and active on LinkedIn.
❺ This is my fifth post this week.
⭐️ TLDR: It works.
I know that it's not about the numbers, but since I'm in the marketing space, I'm fascinated by the numbers :). In one week, the results have been incredible.
My profile views are up 180%
This is a pretty easy platform to get noticed on. It just takes a little bit of effort.
👍🏻 Try it for a week. Write a post every day.