Welcome! These are my unfiltered thoughts. I hope to provide some insight and help with your digital marketing. Feel free to follow me on your favorite social network to see more tips like these.
🖥 Need some website tips? 👍🏻
We just launched a new website for the Self Improvement Daily Podcast.
I was honored when Brian Ford came to me looking to improve the website for his podcast. I've been a long time listener, an I was excited to help with the rebrand and new website launch.
Here are some tips based on the decisions we made:
- Create an attractive catchy header.
- Include a picture of yourself. It provides a human element to the site.
- Break up large sections of text when possible.
- Include social proof on the site.
- Make sure that you have a page featuring each piece of content for SEO purposes.
Let me know what you think of the site. If you have any feedback or ways we could make it even better, don't hesitate to let Brian or myself know.
#branddesign #websitedesign #contentmarketing #jmhmedia #podcastwebsite
The 🔑 to building a powerful brand...
🌟 Be yourself! Authenticity!
🤝 People want to do business with other people that they KNOW, LIKE, and TRUST.
🎨 The best way to get people to know like and trust you is to create authentic content.
⁉️ But what if people don't like me? Simple. Then they aren't the type of people you want to do business with.
🙌 Your ideal customer is the person that aligns with your values and who you are.
BE YOURSELF. This will attract the right customers 😎
Have a great weekend everyone! ✌️
#branding #authenticity #jmhmedia
How do you feel about the new google icons?
I get what they're going for:
- Brand consistency
- 1 design language
- Bright and colorful
That said, I feel that they made some major mistakes.
- It's really hard to differentiate their different products.
- The icons seem void of personality
- In some instances, they simply don't make sense. For example, the new Docs icon just looks like a poorly designed rectangle... not a document.
What are your thoughts? Do you like them?
#design #jacobsthoughts #usability
Building a business is a long term investment.
It takes time.
Invest now and reap the rewards later.
#business #time #investment