Welcome! These are my unfiltered thoughts. I hope to provide some insight and help with your digital marketing. Feel free to follow me on your favorite social network to see more tips like these.
Time to spruce up your LinkedIn profile? Here are some tips for you!
I went through Taylor Hyde's profile and gave her some tips to utilize the platform better. She is brand new to the platform, so go and connect with her!
- Use a custom header image.
- Record a 10-second audio clip and upload it as the "name pronunciation." This is an opportunity to connect with people on a personal level.
- Write a headline that tells what value you can bring.
- Fill the about section with keywords. This is a great opportunity for SEO.
- If you own your own business, make sure you create a company page and add a logo to it.
- Reach out to people you've worked with in the past and ask them to endorse you.
- Create content, content, content! Creating content is the most important part of LinkedIn.
- Don't sell all of the time. Create value and people will give value back.
Hope that was helpful! :)
#linkedinprofile #linkedinstrategy #contentmarketing #socialmediacontent
Many of you may not know, but I am a devout member of my faith.
I’ve been extremely quiet about it on LinkedIn because I wasn’t sure that a business platform was a good place to talk about religion or faith. I’ve decided to change that. My religion and faith are a huge part of who I am. They’ve had a huge impact on my values and the way I conduct business.
Starting today, I’m going to post something faith promoting every Sunday. I believe that spirituality and faith can be a huge force for good in the world... yes, also in business.
Today’s thought: God loves you. Business can be hard and lonely, but know that you are a child of God and that he is fighting for your success.
#faith #religion #business
🚫 Don’t get so focused on success that you don’t see it right in front of you! 😳
I’m always wanting more. In part, that’s what makes me an entrepreneur. I have a burning desire to succeed, and work my tail off to do so.
That said, sometimes I’m so focused on the hustle and pursuit of success that I fail to celebrate and recognize the small wins.
🙏 Take time to be grateful.
📈 Think about where you were a year or even five years ago.
🎉 Celebrate the small wins.
Take care! :)
🙏 Please, please, please!
🚫 Stop sending a sales pitch right after connecting.
I understand that social media networks are great sales tools, but it’s not the right way to do it.
🌱 Cultivate relationships.
💬 Engage with content.
💡 Provide Value.
THEN talk about your services.
👇🏻 Tell me about the worst LinkedIn sales pitch you’ve received.
#linkedintips #sales #relationships #engagment #valueselling #contentmarketing