Welcome! These are my unfiltered thoughts. I hope to provide some insight and help with your digital marketing. Feel free to follow me on your favorite social network to see more tips like these.
Time to spruce up your LinkedIn profile? Here are some tips for you!
I went through Taylor Hyde's profile and gave her some tips to utilize the platform better. She is brand new to the platform, so go and connect with her!
- Use a custom header image.
- Record a 10-second audio clip and upload it as the "name pronunciation." This is an opportunity to connect with people on a personal level.
- Write a headline that tells what value you can bring.
- Fill the about section with keywords. This is a great opportunity for SEO.
- If you own your own business, make sure you create a company page and add a logo to it.
- Reach out to people you've worked with in the past and ask them to endorse you.
- Create content, content, content! Creating content is the most important part of LinkedIn.
- Don't sell all of the time. Create value and people will give value back.
Hope that was helpful! :)
#linkedinprofile #linkedinstrategy #contentmarketing #socialmediacontent
The greatest accomplishment, the thing I’m most proud of:
❌ It isn't my work
❌ or the money I've made
❌ It isn’t my degree
❌ It’s not likes, comments or followers. Nope...
Instead it's this right here: my beautiful family. I’m so happy I’ll be with them for eternity.
This is my WHY. This is the reason I do everything I do.
What’s your why?
#mywhy #jacobsthoughts #family #faithandwork
Genuine Connections = ⬆️ Sales
I just had an incredible conversation in the LinkedIn DMs with someone that I really look up to.
He posted a story and I sent him a quick message related to what he was talking about in the story.
This turned into an amazing GENUINE conversation about our businesses and goals.
The intention of this conversation wasn’t to sell.
I wasn’t spamming him.
Instead, I was building a real relationship.
We are now talking about potentially collaborating and doing business together.
Want more sales? Create relationships.
#jacobsthoughts #sales #connections #bereal
Does building a brand take too much work?
If I'm honest, I think about this almost every day. It takes a lot of energy to consistently show up. It takes a lot of effort and time... Is it even worth it?
I'd argue that it is (that's probably not a surprise though).
You see, it's precisely BECAUSE it is so hard that it is worth it.
Let me explain - If building a powerful brand was easy, everyone would have one... and then no one would. Marketing is about STANDING OUT from the competition. In order to stand out, you have to be doing something they aren't.
Put in the work. It'll be worth it! :)
#jacobsthoughts #brandbuilding #effort #work #worthit