Welcome! These are my unfiltered thoughts. I hope to provide some insight and help with your digital marketing. Feel free to follow me on your favorite social network to see more tips like these.
Time to spruce up your LinkedIn profile? Here are some tips for you!
I went through Taylor Hyde's profile and gave her some tips to utilize the platform better. She is brand new to the platform, so go and connect with her!
- Use a custom header image.
- Record a 10-second audio clip and upload it as the "name pronunciation." This is an opportunity to connect with people on a personal level.
- Write a headline that tells what value you can bring.
- Fill the about section with keywords. This is a great opportunity for SEO.
- If you own your own business, make sure you create a company page and add a logo to it.
- Reach out to people you've worked with in the past and ask them to endorse you.
- Create content, content, content! Creating content is the most important part of LinkedIn.
- Don't sell all of the time. Create value and people will give value back.
Hope that was helpful! :)
#linkedinprofile #linkedinstrategy #contentmarketing #socialmediacontent
Perhaps never in our history has this teaching of Christ been more applicable:
“Love your enemies, bless them that curse you, do good to them that hate you, and pray for them which despitefully use you, and persecute you;”
May we show more kindness and love. Especially to those who disagree with us.
Be a good person.
Not because you want people to see you as a good person.
Not because it’s good for your brand (although it is).
Not because you want praise.
Do it because it’s the right thing to do.
Just be the best person you can be.
#jacobsthoughts #kindness #honesty #positivity #humility #beabetteryou
A #branding lesson from #Apple
🎧 Apple just released a $549 pair of headphones 🎧
🤑 Yes, you heard me right. $549.
🛍 And they've already sold out.
🤷🏼♂️ Why? How is it that they can sell a product that's so much more expensive than their competitors?
It's all about the brand.
Apple has two incredibly powerful brands behind this new product: Apple and AirPods.
They've built trust that they can build a premium experience with headphones.
Let's learn from Apple. The better your brand is, the more you can charge for your products and services because they'll be in higher demand.
🙌 Time to start working on your brand.
#jacobsthoughts #branding #brand #apple #airpods #airpodsmax #jmhmedia