Welcome! These are my unfiltered thoughts. I hope to provide some insight and help with your digital marketing. Feel free to follow me on your favorite social network to see more tips like these.
⭐️ LinkedIn profile tips! ⭐️
I was talking with Michele Prater today. She's trying to grow her business online, and we talked about LinkedIn. She requested a profile review and gave me permission to post. Thanks Michele!
Here are some tips:
- Make your profile image public.
- Create a great cover photo.
- Make your headline clear, easy to read, and impactful
- Have a good About section
- Feature content or links that show what you do.
- Complete your experience.
- Get endorsements from people you've worked with.
❓ What other #linkedintips do you have?
Last week, I committed to posting something faith promoting each Sunday. Today's topic is service.
In business and leadership, I believe that service is one of the most important things you can do. If a business serves their customers, clients, and employees, they'll be successful. If leader serves the people they lead, they'll be an effective leader.
In Matthew 23:11, Christ teaches: "he that is greatest among you shall be your servant." In this simple teaching, he taught the importance of humility and service. He didn't just say that though. He lived it. He, as the literal son of God, spent his entire life in the service of others.
#faithandbusiness #service #leadership #jacobsthoughts
I can't say it loud enough!
Start a podcast!
Even if you don't have very many listeners, a podcast is an incredibly powerful tool.
1. It will open doors to conversations and connections.
2. It will give you a never-ending stream of content that you can repurpose as:
- Blog posts
- Social media posts (ahem, 👇🏻 comes from my podcast)
3. It's an incredible learning opportunity. I've learned so much from my guests.
4. It's an incredible way for potential customers to get to know, like, and trust you.
I'll say it again! Start a podcast!
If you're interested, I'd be happy to jump on a FREE call to chat about your podcast idea.
#jmhmedia #jacobsthoughts #marketing #podcasting #relationships #networking #contentcreation
Does building a brand take too much work?
If I'm honest, I think about this almost every day. It takes a lot of energy to consistently show up. It takes a lot of effort and time... Is it even worth it?
I'd argue that it is (that's probably not a surprise though).
You see, it's precisely BECAUSE it is so hard that it is worth it.
Let me explain - If building a powerful brand was easy, everyone would have one... and then no one would. Marketing is about STANDING OUT from the competition. In order to stand out, you have to be doing something they aren't.
Put in the work. It'll be worth it! :)
#jacobsthoughts #brandbuilding #effort #work #worthit