Welcome! These are my unfiltered thoughts. I hope to provide some insight and help with your digital marketing. Feel free to follow me on your favorite social network to see more tips like these.
⭐️ LinkedIn profile tips! ⭐️
I was talking with Michele Prater today. She's trying to grow her business online, and we talked about LinkedIn. She requested a profile review and gave me permission to post. Thanks Michele!
Here are some tips:
- Make your profile image public.
- Create a great cover photo.
- Make your headline clear, easy to read, and impactful
- Have a good About section
- Feature content or links that show what you do.
- Complete your experience.
- Get endorsements from people you've worked with.
❓ What other #linkedintips do you have?
The 🔑 to building a powerful brand...
🌟 Be yourself! Authenticity!
🤝 People want to do business with other people that they KNOW, LIKE, and TRUST.
🎨 The best way to get people to know like and trust you is to create authentic content.
⁉️ But what if people don't like me? Simple. Then they aren't the type of people you want to do business with.
🙌 Your ideal customer is the person that aligns with your values and who you are.
BE YOURSELF. This will attract the right customers 😎
Have a great weekend everyone! ✌️
#branding #authenticity #jmhmedia
Unfortunately, it is incredibly easy to come up with excuses :(. Many of us make incredible goals but have a hard time following through. On the most recent episode of the SuccessQuest podcast, we had an inspiring conversation about achieving goals and how to stop making excuses. Here are some of the highlights.
- If something is truly important to you, you wouldn’t make excuses. Find your why! Make goals that really matter.
- Sometimes our brains get used to doing things a certain way. Bad habits are hard to change. Be patient with yourself.
- Create more friction for the things you don’t want to do.
- Decrease friction for the things you want to do.
- Make a commitment.
- Find someone who will do it with you and keep you accountable.
- Start where you are! Make small steps toward improvement.
- No more excuses!
What are some of your goals? What tips do you have for achieving goals?
Does this annoy anyone else?
Or how about the classic: "let's grow our network. Like and comment on this post if you're open to connections..." 🤢
In my opinion, this is a sure-fire way to get engagement, but is it even effective?
By using tactics like this you aren't providing any real value.
You aren't targeting your audience and creating brand affinity.
You're simply getting likes and post views.
What's this worth?
I don't know, maybe I'm just grouchy today...
What do you think?
#jacobsthoughts #jmhmedia #engagement #linkedin