Welcome! These are my unfiltered thoughts. I hope to provide some insight and help with your digital marketing. Feel free to follow me on your favorite social network to see more tips like these.
Some interesting insights into Gen Z and Millennial Podcast listeners.
Whistle (link in comments) conducted a research study among Gen Z and Millennials in Fall 2020 to decode their relationships to podcasts.
Podcast listening is an active, engaged, and leaned-in experience. And, because this generation is actively listening, they are attuned and ready to receive a brand message.
1) Listeners tend to be affluent, male sports fans
2) Podcasts are replacing TV as a way to enhance other activities
3) People prefer to learn with podcasts over books
4) Hosts need to be funny and relatable
5) Gen Z prefers shorter duration, unscripted, and off-the-cuff formats
Now is the time! Podcasts provide a uniquely personal way to build brand loyalty and trust with your target audience.
If you have any questions about podcasting I'd be happy to jump on a call and chat.
#podcast #jacobsthoughts #brandloyalty #trust #genz #millennials
You can choose to act... or be acted upon.
As a human, you have complete control and agency over your life. You can make decisions that impact the world around you. You can change the world.
You can let the world around you decide what you do. You can let society, social networks, algorithms, or addictions dictate your actions and thereby your life.
It's your life. Take action. Be an agent for change.
#jacobsthoughts #makeanimpact #agency #choices
🤔 Not sure what content to create?
Follow this simple formula:
1. Who is your perfect customer?
2. What questions and problems do they have?
- Don't just guess on this step. Go ASK your customer.
- Some tools: Google Trends, Quora, Facebook groups...
3. Find solutions to their problems.
4. CREATE content that answers their questions and solve their problems.
If you do this, you'll become a thought leader in your industry. You'll build trust and loyalty to your brand.
You got this!
#contentmarketing #targetaudience #jacobsthoughts #value #problemsolving
How do you go about pricing conversations? Put all of your tips and tricks below 👇🏻
While I'm no expert on this subject, my personal opinion is to just say it how it is.
If you're too expensive for them, no big deal you weren't a right fit.
If you could have gone higher... no use stressing over it now!
What do you think?
#pricingstrategy #negotiation #jacobsthoughts