Welcome! These are my unfiltered thoughts. I hope to provide some insight and help with your digital marketing. Feel free to follow me on your favorite social network to see more tips like these.
Genuine Connections = ⬆️ Sales
I just had an incredible conversation in the LinkedIn DMs with someone that I really look up to.
He posted a story and I sent him a quick message related to what he was talking about in the story.
This turned into an amazing GENUINE conversation about our businesses and goals.
The intention of this conversation wasn’t to sell.
I wasn’t spamming him.
Instead, I was building a real relationship.
We are now talking about potentially collaborating and doing business together.
Want more sales? Create relationships.
#jacobsthoughts #sales #connections #bereal
Time to spruce up your LinkedIn profile? Here are some tips for you!
I went through Taylor Hyde's profile and gave her some tips to utilize the platform better. She is brand new to the platform, so go and connect with her!
- Use a custom header image.
- Record a 10-second audio clip and upload it as the "name pronunciation." This is an opportunity to connect with people on a personal level.
- Write a headline that tells what value you can bring.
- Fill the about section with keywords. This is a great opportunity for SEO.
- If you own your own business, make sure you create a company page and add a logo to it.
- Reach out to people you've worked with in the past and ask them to endorse you.
- Create content, content, content! Creating content is the most important part of LinkedIn.
- Don't sell all of the time. Create value and people will give value back.
Hope that was helpful! :)
#linkedinprofile #linkedinstrategy #contentmarketing #socialmediacontent
What Matters Most?
🤔 Last night, I had an experience that really made me think about this question.
👨🏼💻 I’m always busy working on something. In fact, you could say that I’m a bit of a workaholic. Even when I’m not working, I try to be efficient and productive.
🌙 Last night, my daughter did not want to go to bed. She was making up excuse after excuse, and would say anything to get out of bedtime.
💋 Every time I tried to grab her to take her to bed, she would run to my wife and say that she needed another kiss.
🤗 I kept trying to grab her, but then my wife said something profound. “She’s not going to want to cuddle with me like this forever…”
✅ I was so focused on “completing the task” that I didn’t take the time to BE PRESENT. The thing that matters the most to me is my family, but were my actions reflecting this?
❓ Do your actions reflect your priorities? I’d love to hear your thoughts :)
#successquest #success #family #priorities #mostimportant
Don’t shy away from hard work.
But also don’t shy away from creating systems that make your work easier.
As with most things in life, there’s a perfect balance.
#jacobsthoughts #hardwork #efficiency #systems