Welcome! These are my unfiltered thoughts. I hope to provide some insight and help with your digital marketing. Feel free to follow me on your favorite social network to see more tips like these.
Don’t shy away from hard work.
But also don’t shy away from creating systems that make your work easier.
As with most things in life, there’s a perfect balance.
#jacobsthoughts #hardwork #efficiency #systems
I'm Launching my new Podcast!!!! - 🎉 Meet Trust Cast. 🎉
I believe that THE most important things in business are relationships and trust.
We're surrounded by fake connections and vanity metrics, but REAL genuine connections are what really matter.
I'm really excited to share this with the world. It's been in the works for months now, and I can't wait to see what you think.
1. Please give it a listen and send any feedback my way.
2. Please subscribe and give the show a rating.
3. I'm looking for guests. If you are a marketing professional that cares about relationships, trust, and authenticity, please reach out.
#podcast #trust #relationshis #brandloyalty #authenticity
I can't say it loud enough!
Start a podcast!
Even if you don't have very many listeners, a podcast is an incredibly powerful tool.
1. It will open doors to conversations and connections.
2. It will give you a never-ending stream of content that you can repurpose as:
- Blog posts
- Social media posts (ahem, 👇🏻 comes from my podcast)
3. It's an incredible learning opportunity. I've learned so much from my guests.
4. It's an incredible way for potential customers to get to know, like, and trust you.
I'll say it again! Start a podcast!
If you're interested, I'd be happy to jump on a FREE call to chat about your podcast idea.
#jmhmedia #jacobsthoughts #marketing #podcasting #relationships #networking #contentcreation
Some interesting insights into Gen Z and Millennial Podcast listeners.
Whistle (link in comments) conducted a research study among Gen Z and Millennials in Fall 2020 to decode their relationships to podcasts.
Podcast listening is an active, engaged, and leaned-in experience. And, because this generation is actively listening, they are attuned and ready to receive a brand message.
1) Listeners tend to be affluent, male sports fans
2) Podcasts are replacing TV as a way to enhance other activities
3) People prefer to learn with podcasts over books
4) Hosts need to be funny and relatable
5) Gen Z prefers shorter duration, unscripted, and off-the-cuff formats
Now is the time! Podcasts provide a uniquely personal way to build brand loyalty and trust with your target audience.
If you have any questions about podcasting I'd be happy to jump on a call and chat.
#podcast #jacobsthoughts #brandloyalty #trust #genz #millennials