Welcome! These are my unfiltered thoughts. I hope to provide some insight and help with your digital marketing. Feel free to follow me on your favorite social network to see more tips like these.
You can choose to act... or be acted upon.
As a human, you have complete control and agency over your life. You can make decisions that impact the world around you. You can change the world.
You can let the world around you decide what you do. You can let society, social networks, algorithms, or addictions dictate your actions and thereby your life.
It's your life. Take action. Be an agent for change.
#jacobsthoughts #makeanimpact #agency #choices
How do you go about pricing conversations? Put all of your tips and tricks below 👇🏻
While I'm no expert on this subject, my personal opinion is to just say it how it is.
If you're too expensive for them, no big deal you weren't a right fit.
If you could have gone higher... no use stressing over it now!
What do you think?
#pricingstrategy #negotiation #jacobsthoughts
Is it possible to be inauthentic precisely because you are trying to be authentic?
This week’s Trust Cast is all about engineering the perfect trustworthy brand. To do this, you need to be true to your purpose and values.
I had a great conversation with Jennifer Anastasi. Thanks for being on the show Jennifer!
#branding #authenticity #trustcast #brandloyalty #podcast
Time to spruce up your LinkedIn profile? Here are some tips for you!
I went through Taylor Hyde's profile and gave her some tips to utilize the platform better. She is brand new to the platform, so go and connect with her!
- Use a custom header image.
- Record a 10-second audio clip and upload it as the "name pronunciation." This is an opportunity to connect with people on a personal level.
- Write a headline that tells what value you can bring.
- Fill the about section with keywords. This is a great opportunity for SEO.
- If you own your own business, make sure you create a company page and add a logo to it.
- Reach out to people you've worked with in the past and ask them to endorse you.
- Create content, content, content! Creating content is the most important part of LinkedIn.
- Don't sell all of the time. Create value and people will give value back.
Hope that was helpful! :)
#linkedinprofile #linkedinstrategy #contentmarketing #socialmediacontent