Welcome! These are my unfiltered thoughts. I hope to provide some insight and help with your digital marketing. Feel free to follow me on your favorite social network to see more tips like these.
Can you ever take a break in business?
When you're a business owner, it's easy to get overwhelmed and have your business take over your life... but wait, didn't you get into business to be free? I know I did.
If you want to have freedom AND a business:
- CREATE SYSTEMS.
By creating systems, you allow yourself to be more productive and get more done quicker. You also make it possible to get help and outsource tasks when needed.
Hope you all get a quick break this weekend. Take care!
I can't say it loud enough!
Start a podcast!
Even if you don't have very many listeners, a podcast is an incredibly powerful tool.
1. It will open doors to conversations and connections.
2. It will give you a never-ending stream of content that you can repurpose as:
- Blog posts
- Social media posts (ahem, 👇🏻 comes from my podcast)
3. It's an incredible learning opportunity. I've learned so much from my guests.
4. It's an incredible way for potential customers to get to know, like, and trust you.
I'll say it again! Start a podcast!
If you're interested, I'd be happy to jump on a FREE call to chat about your podcast idea.
#jmhmedia #jacobsthoughts #marketing #podcasting #relationships #networking #contentcreation
🙏 Please, please, please!
🚫 Stop sending a sales pitch right after connecting.
I understand that social media networks are great sales tools, but it’s not the right way to do it.
🌱 Cultivate relationships.
💬 Engage with content.
💡 Provide Value.
THEN talk about your services.
👇🏻 Tell me about the worst LinkedIn sales pitch you’ve received.
#linkedintips #sales #relationships #engagment #valueselling #contentmarketing
Unfortunately, it is incredibly easy to come up with excuses :(. Many of us make incredible goals but have a hard time following through. On the most recent episode of the SuccessQuest podcast, we had an inspiring conversation about achieving goals and how to stop making excuses. Here are some of the highlights.
- If something is truly important to you, you wouldn’t make excuses. Find your why! Make goals that really matter.
- Sometimes our brains get used to doing things a certain way. Bad habits are hard to change. Be patient with yourself.
- Create more friction for the things you don’t want to do.
- Decrease friction for the things you want to do.
- Make a commitment.
- Find someone who will do it with you and keep you accountable.
- Start where you are! Make small steps toward improvement.
- No more excuses!
What are some of your goals? What tips do you have for achieving goals?