Welcome! These are my unfiltered thoughts. I hope to provide some insight and help with your digital marketing. Feel free to follow me on your favorite social network to see more tips like these.
Does building a brand take too much work?
If I'm honest, I think about this almost every day. It takes a lot of energy to consistently show up. It takes a lot of effort and time... Is it even worth it?
I'd argue that it is (that's probably not a surprise though).
You see, it's precisely BECAUSE it is so hard that it is worth it.
Let me explain - If building a powerful brand was easy, everyone would have one... and then no one would. Marketing is about STANDING OUT from the competition. In order to stand out, you have to be doing something they aren't.
Put in the work. It'll be worth it! :)
#jacobsthoughts #brandbuilding #effort #work #worthit
🤝 Collaboration is powerful.
🚫Don’t go it alone!
Throughout my life, I’ve had a lot of interests and I’ve been able to learn things quickly. Because of this, I’ve been relatively good at almost everything and It was so easy for me to be a “one man show.” I’m branching out and learning to work better with others, and it’s amazing. Here are some things I’m learning:
💪🏻 Even if you’re good at something, someone else might be better.
🎯 Specialize in the things that 1) you’re an expert in, and 2) bring you joy. Outsource or partner with others for the rest.
👨🏻🎓 When you work with others, learn from them. They’ll have a different perspective and different skills.
📈 Leverage each other’s network and resources.
I’m always looking to get to know more people. Don’t hesitate to reach out. Maybe we can collaborate!
#collaboration #workingtogether #leverage #learn #perspective
Time to spruce up your LinkedIn profile? Here are some tips for you!
I went through Taylor Hyde's profile and gave her some tips to utilize the platform better. She is brand new to the platform, so go and connect with her!
- Use a custom header image.
- Record a 10-second audio clip and upload it as the "name pronunciation." This is an opportunity to connect with people on a personal level.
- Write a headline that tells what value you can bring.
- Fill the about section with keywords. This is a great opportunity for SEO.
- If you own your own business, make sure you create a company page and add a logo to it.
- Reach out to people you've worked with in the past and ask them to endorse you.
- Create content, content, content! Creating content is the most important part of LinkedIn.
- Don't sell all of the time. Create value and people will give value back.
Hope that was helpful! :)
#linkedinprofile #linkedinstrategy #contentmarketing #socialmediacontent
We just crossed the threshold! There are now over 800,000 podcasts. Wow!
A few more statistics:
- More than 27.6 million episodes available (this counts only what's in the feeds, not what has ever been released)
- More than 95,000 podcasts have been added in the last 90 days
- More than 24,000 podcasts have been removed in the last 90 days
- Most podcasts with 9 or fewer episodes haven't published in the last 90 days, whereas the majority with 10 or more have.
Data courtesy of the My Podcast Reviews service, by Daniel J. Lewis.