Welcome! These are my unfiltered thoughts. I hope to provide some insight and help with your digital marketing. Feel free to follow me on your favorite social network to see more tips like these.
Does building a brand take too much work?
If I'm honest, I think about this almost every day. It takes a lot of energy to consistently show up. It takes a lot of effort and time... Is it even worth it?
I'd argue that it is (that's probably not a surprise though).
You see, it's precisely BECAUSE it is so hard that it is worth it.
Let me explain - If building a powerful brand was easy, everyone would have one... and then no one would. Marketing is about STANDING OUT from the competition. In order to stand out, you have to be doing something they aren't.
Put in the work. It'll be worth it! :)
#jacobsthoughts #brandbuilding #effort #work #worthit
Good customer experience -> great brand affinity.
How can you make your customer experience great?
👍🏻 CARE about your customer.
👂🏻 LISTEN to your customer.
🔥 OBSESS over solving their problems and providing value.
When your customer has an amazing experience two things will happen:
1. They'll return.
2. They'll refer new business
Provide value and value will come back to you.
Time to spruce up your LinkedIn profile? Here are some tips for you!
I went through Taylor Hyde's profile and gave her some tips to utilize the platform better. She is brand new to the platform, so go and connect with her!
- Use a custom header image.
- Record a 10-second audio clip and upload it as the "name pronunciation." This is an opportunity to connect with people on a personal level.
- Write a headline that tells what value you can bring.
- Fill the about section with keywords. This is a great opportunity for SEO.
- If you own your own business, make sure you create a company page and add a logo to it.
- Reach out to people you've worked with in the past and ask them to endorse you.
- Create content, content, content! Creating content is the most important part of LinkedIn.
- Don't sell all of the time. Create value and people will give value back.
Hope that was helpful! :)
#linkedinprofile #linkedinstrategy #contentmarketing #socialmediacontent
I can't say it loud enough!
Start a podcast!
Even if you don't have very many listeners, a podcast is an incredibly powerful tool.
1. It will open doors to conversations and connections.
2. It will give you a never-ending stream of content that you can repurpose as:
- Blog posts
- Social media posts (ahem, 👇🏻 comes from my podcast)
3. It's an incredible learning opportunity. I've learned so much from my guests.
4. It's an incredible way for potential customers to get to know, like, and trust you.
I'll say it again! Start a podcast!
If you're interested, I'd be happy to jump on a FREE call to chat about your podcast idea.
#jmhmedia #jacobsthoughts #marketing #podcasting #relationships #networking #contentcreation