Welcome! These are my unfiltered thoughts. I hope to provide some insight and help with your digital marketing. Feel free to follow me on your favorite social network to see more tips like these.
Do you keep your promises?
#Branding is all about making and keeping promises. People come to trust you as a person or business when they know that you'll follow through on the promises you make.
A powerful brand promises AND DELIVERS on value. What value do you promise? Are you delivering on it?
#promise #JMHMedia #value
I just got off a call that reminded me of why I love LinkedIn so much!
I just talked to someone that:
- Is working on something amazing!
- Has so much passion
- Is going to be incredibly successful.
... and I’ve never met them before. LinkedIn connected us.
Thanks LinkedIn for connecting me with amazing people.
That 👆🏻is the power of a network!
#linkedin #connections #powerofanetwork
Unfortunately, it is incredibly easy to come up with excuses :(. Many of us make incredible goals but have a hard time following through. On the most recent episode of the SuccessQuest podcast, we had an inspiring conversation about achieving goals and how to stop making excuses. Here are some of the highlights.
- If something is truly important to you, you wouldn’t make excuses. Find your why! Make goals that really matter.
- Sometimes our brains get used to doing things a certain way. Bad habits are hard to change. Be patient with yourself.
- Create more friction for the things you don’t want to do.
- Decrease friction for the things you want to do.
- Make a commitment.
- Find someone who will do it with you and keep you accountable.
- Start where you are! Make small steps toward improvement.
- No more excuses!
What are some of your goals? What tips do you have for achieving goals?
🤝 Collaboration is powerful.
🚫Don’t go it alone!
Throughout my life, I’ve had a lot of interests and I’ve been able to learn things quickly. Because of this, I’ve been relatively good at almost everything and It was so easy for me to be a “one man show.” I’m branching out and learning to work better with others, and it’s amazing. Here are some things I’m learning:
💪🏻 Even if you’re good at something, someone else might be better.
🎯 Specialize in the things that 1) you’re an expert in, and 2) bring you joy. Outsource or partner with others for the rest.
👨🏻🎓 When you work with others, learn from them. They’ll have a different perspective and different skills.
📈 Leverage each other’s network and resources.
I’m always looking to get to know more people. Don’t hesitate to reach out. Maybe we can collaborate!
#collaboration #workingtogether #leverage #learn #perspective