Welcome! These are my unfiltered thoughts. I hope to provide some insight and help with your digital marketing. Feel free to follow me on your favorite social network to see more tips like these.
Spent the last few days at Glacier National Park in Montana. What did I Learn?
- God is majestic and all powerful. I was filled with awe seeing some of his large creations up close.
- Beauty takes a long time to build. The mountains of Glacier National Park began forming 170 million years... if God can be this patient with his creations, maybe I can be a little more patient with the businesses I’m building.
- Connecting with nature brings clarity. As we enjoyed the beautiful landscapes, I disconnected from a lot of life’s stresses. It was really nice, and I’m coming back with more clarity and direction.
What did you do/learn this weekend?
#jacobsthoughts #weekend #nature faithandwork
This Just In!
Apple Podcasts Surpasses 1 Million Podcasts.
Wow! We've officially passed the threshold. Obviously, not all of these podcasts are active, but it's still an interesting number :)
This data comes curtsy of Daniel J. Lewis and My Podcast Reviews.
#podcast #milestone #1MillionPodcasts
Last week, I committed to posting something faith promoting each Sunday. Today's topic is service.
In business and leadership, I believe that service is one of the most important things you can do. If a business serves their customers, clients, and employees, they'll be successful. If leader serves the people they lead, they'll be an effective leader.
In Matthew 23:11, Christ teaches: "he that is greatest among you shall be your servant." In this simple teaching, he taught the importance of humility and service. He didn't just say that though. He lived it. He, as the literal son of God, spent his entire life in the service of others.
#faithandbusiness #service #leadership #jacobsthoughts
We just crossed the threshold! There are now over 800,000 podcasts. Wow!
A few more statistics:
- More than 27.6 million episodes available (this counts only what's in the feeds, not what has ever been released)
- More than 95,000 podcasts have been added in the last 90 days
- More than 24,000 podcasts have been removed in the last 90 days
- Most podcasts with 9 or fewer episodes haven't published in the last 90 days, whereas the majority with 10 or more have.
Data courtesy of the My Podcast Reviews service, by Daniel J. Lewis.