Welcome! These are my unfiltered thoughts. I hope to provide some insight and help with your digital marketing. Feel free to follow me on your favorite social network to see more tips like these.
Spent the last few days at Glacier National Park in Montana. What did I Learn?
- God is majestic and all powerful. I was filled with awe seeing some of his large creations up close.
- Beauty takes a long time to build. The mountains of Glacier National Park began forming 170 million years... if God can be this patient with his creations, maybe I can be a little more patient with the businesses I’m building.
- Connecting with nature brings clarity. As we enjoyed the beautiful landscapes, I disconnected from a lot of life’s stresses. It was really nice, and I’m coming back with more clarity and direction.
What did you do/learn this weekend?
#jacobsthoughts #weekend #nature faithandwork
Does this annoy anyone else?
Or how about the classic: "let's grow our network. Like and comment on this post if you're open to connections..." 🤢
In my opinion, this is a sure-fire way to get engagement, but is it even effective?
By using tactics like this you aren't providing any real value.
You aren't targeting your audience and creating brand affinity.
You're simply getting likes and post views.
What's this worth?
I don't know, maybe I'm just grouchy today...
What do you think?
#jacobsthoughts #jmhmedia #engagement #linkedin
🥅 I've made it a goal to be more engaged and active on LinkedIn.
❺ This is my fifth post this week.
⭐️ TLDR: It works.
I know that it's not about the numbers, but since I'm in the marketing space, I'm fascinated by the numbers :). In one week, the results have been incredible.
My profile views are up 180%
This is a pretty easy platform to get noticed on. It just takes a little bit of effort.
👍🏻 Try it for a week. Write a post every day.
We just crossed the threshold! There are now over 800,000 podcasts. Wow!
A few more statistics:
- More than 27.6 million episodes available (this counts only what's in the feeds, not what has ever been released)
- More than 95,000 podcasts have been added in the last 90 days
- More than 24,000 podcasts have been removed in the last 90 days
- Most podcasts with 9 or fewer episodes haven't published in the last 90 days, whereas the majority with 10 or more have.
Data courtesy of the My Podcast Reviews service, by Daniel J. Lewis.