Welcome! These are my unfiltered thoughts. I hope to provide some insight and help with your digital marketing. Feel free to follow me on your favorite social network to see more tips like these.
😱 Are you afraid to grow? 📈
Sometimes I am. The past month has been insane! I have about 10 web design projects that I'm working on, and it just keeps getting busier and busier.
While this is a good problem to have, it can be stressful... I'm at the point where I've decided to do 2 things:
1. I'm going to start charging more. This way I can take on less, higher-profile clients.
2. I'm going to start bringing in people to help grow and scale my business.
That's scary though!
Up to this point, my business has been all me. I'm a freelancer. If I fail, it's just me.
If I succeed, it's just me.
Bringing people in creates opportunities for growth, but also more pressure. Now, I'll be responsible for others.
Anyway, wish me luck! :)
#growth #marketing #webdesign #smallbusiness
I just got off a call that reminded me of why I love LinkedIn so much!
I just talked to someone that:
- Is working on something amazing!
- Has so much passion
- Is going to be incredibly successful.
... and I’ve never met them before. LinkedIn connected us.
Thanks LinkedIn for connecting me with amazing people.
That 👆🏻is the power of a network!
#linkedin #connections #powerofanetwork
Good customer experience -> great brand affinity.
How can you make your customer experience great?
👍🏻 CARE about your customer.
👂🏻 LISTEN to your customer.
🔥 OBSESS over solving their problems and providing value.
When your customer has an amazing experience two things will happen:
1. They'll return.
2. They'll refer new business
Provide value and value will come back to you.
🖥 Need some website tips? 👍🏻
We just launched a new website for the Self Improvement Daily Podcast.
I was honored when Brian Ford came to me looking to improve the website for his podcast. I've been a long time listener, an I was excited to help with the rebrand and new website launch.
Here are some tips based on the decisions we made:
- Create an attractive catchy header.
- Include a picture of yourself. It provides a human element to the site.
- Break up large sections of text when possible.
- Include social proof on the site.
- Make sure that you have a page featuring each piece of content for SEO purposes.
Let me know what you think of the site. If you have any feedback or ways we could make it even better, don't hesitate to let Brian or myself know.
#branddesign #websitedesign #contentmarketing #jmhmedia #podcastwebsite