Welcome! These are my unfiltered thoughts. I hope to provide some insight and help with your digital marketing. Feel free to follow me on your favorite social network to see more tips like these.
👇🏻 An Introduction to SEO.
Search Engine Optimization is improving your site’s visibility to search engines like google. It is a major way that people find you.
3 tips to improve your SEO:
🎨 Create content.
🌟 Make sure the content provides value
🔗 Increase links to your site (a great way to do this is podcasting)
This was just a VERY basic overview, but I hope it was helpful :).
#seo #searchengineoptimization #podcasting #digitalmarketing #searchengines #contentstrategy #content
Social media and technology have just about destroyed relationships in business.
The very thing they were meant to foster and create has all but disappeared.
We're surrounded by fake connections, vanity metrics, and DM sales pitches. REAL genuine connections are becoming rare.
How can we fix this? As marketers, it's our job to create real relationships, brand loyalty, and TRUST with our customers.
I'm launching a brand new podcast dedicated to finding the answer to building trust in business. Here's the first episode.
Please subscribe as episode 2 comes out tomorrow!
#podcast #trust #brandloyalty #authenticity
Time to spruce up your LinkedIn profile? Here are some tips for you!
I went through Taylor Hyde's profile and gave her some tips to utilize the platform better. She is brand new to the platform, so go and connect with her!
- Use a custom header image.
- Record a 10-second audio clip and upload it as the "name pronunciation." This is an opportunity to connect with people on a personal level.
- Write a headline that tells what value you can bring.
- Fill the about section with keywords. This is a great opportunity for SEO.
- If you own your own business, make sure you create a company page and add a logo to it.
- Reach out to people you've worked with in the past and ask them to endorse you.
- Create content, content, content! Creating content is the most important part of LinkedIn.
- Don't sell all of the time. Create value and people will give value back.
Hope that was helpful! :)
#linkedinprofile #linkedinstrategy #contentmarketing #socialmediacontent
🧐 Why do you post content on LinkedIn (or why don't you?)
I've been thinking about this question a lot lately, and here are some of my reasons:
💬 It gives me an opportunity to share my thoughts.
📈 It helps me grow my network and meet new people.
🙌 It spreads awareness of my personal and business brands.
😳 I feel like I should (hey, I'm trying to be honest here, and it feels like everyone is saying you have to post consistently)
Why do (or don't) you post on LinkedIn? 👇🏻
#linkedin #content #socialmedia #posts #curious