Welcome! These are my unfiltered thoughts. I hope to provide some insight and help with your digital marketing. Feel free to follow me on your favorite social network to see more tips like these.
👇🏻 An Introduction to SEO.
Search Engine Optimization is improving your site’s visibility to search engines like google. It is a major way that people find you.
3 tips to improve your SEO:
🎨 Create content.
🌟 Make sure the content provides value
🔗 Increase links to your site (a great way to do this is podcasting)
This was just a VERY basic overview, but I hope it was helpful :).
#seo #searchengineoptimization #podcasting #digitalmarketing #searchengines #contentstrategy #content
Time to spruce up your LinkedIn profile? Here are some tips for you!
I went through Taylor Hyde's profile and gave her some tips to utilize the platform better. She is brand new to the platform, so go and connect with her!
- Use a custom header image.
- Record a 10-second audio clip and upload it as the "name pronunciation." This is an opportunity to connect with people on a personal level.
- Write a headline that tells what value you can bring.
- Fill the about section with keywords. This is a great opportunity for SEO.
- If you own your own business, make sure you create a company page and add a logo to it.
- Reach out to people you've worked with in the past and ask them to endorse you.
- Create content, content, content! Creating content is the most important part of LinkedIn.
- Don't sell all of the time. Create value and people will give value back.
Hope that was helpful! :)
#linkedinprofile #linkedinstrategy #contentmarketing #socialmediacontent
📈 The RIGHT Way To Sell 💰
Salespeople get a bad rap.
They're pushy, overly persistent, and don't listen.
Unfortunately, I believe that it's because they've been taught wrong.
Good salespeople are good marketers.
They find customer pain points.
Then they create solutions to those pain points.
When you provide value, the selling part is easy!
#sales #marketing #valueselling #jmhmedia #jacobsthoughts
🤝 Collaboration is powerful.
🚫Don’t go it alone!
Throughout my life, I’ve had a lot of interests and I’ve been able to learn things quickly. Because of this, I’ve been relatively good at almost everything and It was so easy for me to be a “one man show.” I’m branching out and learning to work better with others, and it’s amazing. Here are some things I’m learning:
💪🏻 Even if you’re good at something, someone else might be better.
🎯 Specialize in the things that 1) you’re an expert in, and 2) bring you joy. Outsource or partner with others for the rest.
👨🏻🎓 When you work with others, learn from them. They’ll have a different perspective and different skills.
📈 Leverage each other’s network and resources.
I’m always looking to get to know more people. Don’t hesitate to reach out. Maybe we can collaborate!
#collaboration #workingtogether #leverage #learn #perspective